Invitation to participate
A competition to create new products from waste and residue materials.
We’re seeking innovative upcycling ideas along with new developments in materials research and the circular economy as well as social and transformation design.
We’re looking for ideas that are imaginative, original, and sustainable.
Closing date for entries: 28th February 2022.
No entry fee!
1st prize: €2,500
2nd prize: €1,000
3rd prize: €500
A selection of the most interesting entries will be presented along with »outstanding ideas« in an exhibition at Marta Herford. Opening (subject to change): 19.6.2022. The entries will subsequently be displayed at Galerie Nord |Kunstverein Tiergarten.
Organizer: Recyclingbörse! Herford
- Prof. Volker Albus State University of Design Karlsruhe
- Carina Bischof Manager Future Fashion Forward e.V. (Fashion Revolution Germany)
- Prof. Tim Brauns TH-OWL / Technical University Ostwestfalen-Lippe, Detmold
- Dana Giesecke scientific management FUTURZWEI. Foundation Zukunftsfähigkeit, Berlin
- Udo Holtkamp RecyclingBörse!, Herford
- Kathleen Rahn Direktorin Marta Herford
- Oliver Schübbe OS2 Designgroup Herford
- Imke Volkers Kuratorin Museum der Dinge, Berlin
- Veronika Witte, Artistic Director Galerie Nord | Kunstverein Tiergarten, Berlin